Hey Ladies! I did the ASBB in three days lol On Friday 9pm-2am we took everything out of the our room and installed four cube unit organizers. (Kallax) Then put my husbands Boardgames and model kits on one, my backpack collection in another and on the last two we put our clothes and all of my jewelry/ accessories and office supplies. On Saturday 6pm-12am we disassembled some shelving units we had in our room and put them behind another cube organizer that we put next to the dining table. We put more Boardgames and model kit accessories as well as some of my kitchen appliances. Today (Sunday) 12pm-9pm. I focused on my desk and the kitchen counter as well as any bags leftover from the bedroom. I organized my jewelry, hair accessories did my Sunday basket, which I have neglected for weeks. Even looked through and purged some family Photos. All I have to do is shred any papers that I left in a laundry basket. I’ll go through that tomorrow evening. After this I don’t ever want to make a mess again! πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Posted by Anita at 2022-04-11 05:08:11 UTC