Day 6 of my Florida β˜€οΈ 🌴 🦩 scrapbooking project. I never could get this far without the training in Lisa’s Photo /Scrapbooking Program. When everything feels like utter chaos and I would have stacked everything neatly and stored it away, I now have the confidence to persevere and stay with it! I also have the advantage of time and space as a retiree to have this all out and leave it out … so now I can sit down and work for an hour here or an hour there. Only letting me post one picture today, for some reason?! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ 1 & 2. Completed my β€œset up” for 4 β€œArt” pages and 6 β€œBBC8 TV” pages. (Stored in the big black box until assembly time.) 3. Now looking at 4 activity pages for Bridge ♣️, tennis 🎾 , yoga πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ , golf ⛳️ . A lot of pictures to eliminate. 4 & 5. And yet there is more. πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ₯° Half way through the black box and miscellaneous other that will probably not make it into the book. THINKING πŸ’­ πŸ€” πŸ’­ that even what I have selected may be further whittled down AND I wish I’d purchased the fancy cutters for making circles and ovals and such. May order those today. #photos #scrapbooking #memories

Posted by Kathy Hoover at 2022-03-27 13:30:04 UTC