I was very much looking forward to wowing everyone at my brother’s house Friday night with a tray of Mimi’s cookies. I spent all afternoon prepping and was so focused on each step that I never noticed that the step-by-step instructions did not include the addition of the sugar! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I KNOW that you cream butter with sugar but my ADHD kicked in and, well, you get the picture… I could not figure out until I tried baking the second trays, why the texture was so off! Once I realized my mistake, I couldn’t stop laughing! 😂. The reason I posted this to the Out w/ the Old feed is that I’ve thrown out my old thought patterns! In the past, I probably would have followed my laughter with internal beat-downs about being dumb or so distracted, etc. Instead, I now know my worth has not changed because I failed at cookies! I am valuable because I am, not because of the state of my house or the success of my baking. I look forward to conquering my clutter in the next 12 months with the help of the Sunday Basket & Productive Home Solution. Thanks to Lisa, I now believe it IS possible to learn the skill of organization so that I can step into what I am uniquely created to do.

Posted by Marielena at 2022-12-26 01:24:28 UTC